$0.00 from Evernote
Evernote turns the iPhone and iPod Touch into an extension of your brain.
Winner of the TechCrunch Best Mobile Startup Award, Evernote lets you remember and recall anything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recordings, put everything into Evernote and watch as everything instantly synchronizes from the iPhone to the Web, to your Mac or Windows desktop.
● You can create text, photo and audio notes
● Auto-synchronizes your notes with Mac, PC, and Web
● Magically makes text in snapshots searchable
● Selected “Favorite” notes can be accessed quickly, even offline
● All notes include geo-location information for mapping and search
✶ Premium Feature: File Synchronization – add, sync, access, and share files (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, and more) among the different versions of Evernote you use
How to use Evernote
There are tons of ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life. Here are some ideas:
– For research and class notes
– To capture blog ideas and design inspiration
– To stay in-sync with your desktop notes, web clips, and files
– To snap photos of whiteboards and wine labels
– As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
– To record quick voice memos
In short, to remember everything.
Evernote for iPhone works best when used together with our downloadable versions for Mac and Windows. It’s all free, so why not give it a shot.