$2.99 from Benjamin McDowell
Tap out a beat – Record it – Play it back – Loop it – Save it for later.
Beat Loop has everything you need for creating realistic drum beats on the go.
No more worrying about setting the correct tempo. No more tiny drum pads. Simply tap out a drum beat at your own pace on Beat Loop’s 9 generously-proportioned drum pads.
Hit the Record button, and Beat Loop will faithfully record your masterpiece. Hit Play to hear it in all its glory. Loop it continuously to really show off your talent.
Beat Loop’s innovative “Velocity Simulation” lets you easily produce soft, medium and hard drum hits. Simply tap near the top of the drum for softer sounds, or tap near the bottom of the drum for harder sounds.
Your drummer didn’t show up for band practice? No problem! With Beat Loop in your pocket, tap out a quick beat, loop it, and get on with the fun.
Beat Loop features:
– Mix and match drum samples from 2 complete drum kits.
– Each drum kit features 9 high-quality drum samples, each recorded at 3 different velocity settings, for a total of 27 individual samples per drum kit.
– Recording mode so you never forget that great idea you have for a drum beat.
– One-touch creation of drum loops. Simply play your recorded beat through until the end, and tap the loop button when the beat should begin again. Once you’ve set up the loop, Beat Loop will play your beat indefinitely.
– Save your recorded drum beats and loops for later.
– Play along with your iTunes music, or mute the music for total concentration.
– A volume control for iPod Touch users.
– Works in both portrait and landscape.