$1.99 from Affinicore, Inc.
How much time have you spent looking for you car when parked in a large parking structure or lot? Park’n Find will end the frustration and waste of time caused by forgetting where you parked.
Although Park’n Find can be used in nearly any parking situation, it is currently optimized for large multilevel garages or surface lots.
– Track how long you have been parked; useful for metered or long-term parking.
– Enter as little or as much information you need to find your vehicle. Everything is optional.
– Track unlimited parking locations; not just one or two. This could be useful when travelling when you may have a car parked at the airport at the same time as you need to track other parking locations.
– Data entry interface was designed for easy single-handed use while “on the go.” Only one optional entry utilizes the “keyboard” while all others uses buttons or circular wheels.
– A large variety of parking information data types are available for selection, supporting nearly any parking location. Just tap the column heading to toggle through several selection type.
– Take photos and record a voice note to fully document the parking spot, signs, walkways, stairwells, nearby landmarks or any other relevant information (iPhone only).
– Default data entry options are selectable from preferences allowing common selector categories to be set. This provides efficient parking spot recording for people who frequently park in the same lot or garage.
We evaluated the integration of GPS with Park’n Find but found insufficient accuracy of the iPhone’s location service to be useful in many parking scenarios. If you require local or regional geographic marking of a parking garage or surface lot we suggest using the built-in push pin feature in Google Maps.
For your safety, please do not use Park’n Find while operating your vehicle.