$34.99 from Modality Inc.
The classic guide to general surgery procedures is now available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Based on the renowned Eighth Edition as available on AccessSurgery, Zollinger’s iPhone applications allow you to access step-by-step instructions and superb line drawings for numerous general surgical procedures. Some procedures also include fully-narrated, slideshow presentations outlining each step in the procedure, from Intro and Indications through Post-Operative Care.
Using the intuitive iPhone interface, you can navigate through detailed images with the flick of a finger, pinch to zoom, and tap to read easy-to-follow instructions for each procedure. The 31 procedures in the Gastrointestinal: Upper application include:
· Closure of Perforation—Subphrenic Abscess
· Enteroenterostomy, Stapled
· Fundoplication, Laparoscopic*
· Gastrectomy, Hofmeister Method
· Gastrectomy, Polya Method
· Gastrectomy, Subtotal
· Gastrectomy, Subtotal—Omentectomy
· Hemigastrectomy, Billroth I Method
· Hemigastrectomy, Billroth I Stapled
· Hemigastrectomy, Billroth II, Stapled
· Laparotomy, the Closure
· Laparotomy, the Opening
· Loop Ileostomy*
· Meckel’s Diverticulectomy
· Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy—PEG*
· Pyloroplasty, Stapled
· Resection of Small Intestine
· Resection of Small Intestine, Stapled
· Resection of Small Intestine, Stapled (Alternative Methods)
· Roux-en-Y Gastrojejunostomy
· Total Gastrectomy
· Total Gastrectomy, Stapled
· Vagotomy, Subdiaphragmatic Approach
· Zenker’s Diverticulectomy
· Anatomy of the Large Intestine
* Procedures include narrated presentations.
All content (c) McGraw-Hill
Modality is dedicated to bringing top quality, trusted learning and reference applications to your iPhone and iPod touch. Our guiding principles are:
1. Use trusted content – Each Modality application is based on learning and reference content you trust from leading authors and publishers. Most applications contain all of the information found in the corresponding print product, and many contain extra content and features found nowhere else.
2. Create quality applications – Our goal is to create premier applications that make the most of the content on which they are based and the unique features of the iPhone and iPod touch.
3. Constantly improve and innovate -Your feedback helps to shape the future of these applications and is invaluable as we strive to make them the best that they can be.
4. Offer a deep catalog – We are working on hundreds of products for the iPhone and iPod touch. For more information, and to see what’s coming when, please visit http://www.modality.com
We strongly encourage user feedback – please contact us with any questions, suggestions, or concerns at email@example.com. We read your emails every day and are working to incorporate your suggestions and feedback into improving our products and your customer experience.