$5.99 from Hoofien
Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into a wireless multi-touch trackpad, keyboard and fully customizable remote control for your PC or Mac!
Snatch is a remote control app and MUCH MORE. It will also turn your touch device into a fantastic desktop accessory. Some users report using their mouse and keyboard less and less after buying the app…
*** NEW: A manual connection using an IP address is now added as an option ***
SNATCH IS RANKED BY iLounge.com AS ONE OF THE 100 BEST iPhone APPS AND AS THE BEST MOUSE AND TRACKPAD APP. The iPhone Blog (www.theiphoneblog.com) also prefers Snatch to Air Mouse, another very successful competitor. See out website for links to the full reviews.
What you can do with Snatch:
* Complete wireless TRACKPAD capabilities including multi-touch features – tracking, clicking, dragging, two-finger scrolling, two-finger tap, window dragging and (Mac only:) screen zoom
* Separate SCROLLING mode for easy one-finger scrolling in either linear (iPhone style) or iPod clickwheel-type circular scrolling – great for scrolling through long documents or web pages
* Complete KEYBOARD emulation including all major control and navigation keys and volume control
* BUILD YOUR OWN REMOTE CONTROLS: Our amazing and unique shortcut editor lets you create up to 4 screens of shortcut keys. Each screen can contain up to 36 keys. In a few gestures you will create new keys, arrange their layout on the screen, customize their names, colors and sizes and record into each key a sequence of keystrokes that it becomes a shortcut for.
* “Just Works” — uses Bonjour to auto-detect the server so no IP-addresses or network configuration required (but also enables manual connection with an IP address for setups that incompatible with Bonjour). Snatch is a mature app, stable and with many useful customization options and a fantastic user interface.
* Can also be used in an environment without WiFi by creating an ad hoc network.
Join the thousands of happy users that are using Snatch for many different purposes:
* Giving presentations
* Front Row, VLC or HDTV media center controller
* Surfing the web from the comfort of your couch
* On your desktop, scroll in style through long web pages and documents with the clickwheel scrolling mode
* On your desktop you can record keyboard macros to suit your workflow and avoid muscle fatigue
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are considering buying Snatch, please make sure to first try SnatchTest, the free version that has more limited functionality. We are confident that you will like it!
* Any iPhone or iPod Touch device
* Any PC running Windows XP/Vista
* Any Mac running Leopard (Mac OS 10.5.*) or Tiger (Mac OS 10.4.*). The Tiger version supports tracking, scrolling and keyboard functions but not all other features, see our website for more information.
* Your computer and touch device must on the same WiFi network (if you don’t have a wireless router you can easily set up an ad hoc network to make it work).
* You will need to download the Snatch Server application, a small free utility available from our website (click the application URL below – http://www.hoofien.com/Snatch.html) and run it on your computer.
SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION, USER REVIEWS, SCREENSHOTS ETC.