$9.99 from Benjamin Ragheb
FatWatch is a tool for people who are serious about tracking their weight.
You can’t control your weight if you aren’t aware of how it is changing. Beyond simply recording the readings from your scale, FatWatch computes a moving average so that you can see the real trends behind the day-to-day shifts in your body weight.
FatWatch also estimates the amount by which you are overeating or undereating, giving you valuable information so you can intelligently adjust your diet or exercise plans. There is no need to fuss with an incomplete food database each time you eat something.
If you’ve already been tracking your weight, FatWatch allows you to import data from a variety of sources, including Eat Watch for Palm. You can also export your weight history to your Mac or PC and do with it as you please. No additional software is required.
• Passcode Protection keeps your weight history private.
• Rotate FatWatch sideways to see a chart of your weight over time.
• Optional Body Mass Index (BMI) Monitoring, using classifications set by the World Health Organization.
• Annotate your weight history with notes and check marks.
• Choose pounds, kilograms, or stones for weight; calories or kilojoules for energy; scale precisions of 1.0, 0.5, 0.2, 0.1, or 0.05.
• Import or export your weight as a comma separated text file.
• Uses statistical methods described in The Hacker’s Diet, but applicable to any diet or exercise plan.