$0.99 from Ezone.com
Haven’t you always wanted to have a chainsaw in your pocket? Well now you can, with Crazy Chainsaw – the mini chainsaw that you control! Shake or touch to start, tilt down to rev. When you are done revving, tilt back to vertical and shake or touch to stop.
Uses for Crazy Chainsaw:
– liven up a boring meeting
– pretend to chop down a forest of pencils
– steak a bit tough? — imagine the laughs when you pull out the chainsaw!
– win your next gadget battle: “Can your phone do this?”
(when we say ‘gadget battle’ think Zoolander ‘walk-off’!)
– rev continuously to relieve stress
– great conversation starter
Features of Crazy Chainsaw:
– authentic chainsaw sounds!
– iPhone vibrates when revving!
– shake to start, tilt to rev
– safe for kids
– no polluting the air with stinky two-stroke
Note: In case you are wondering, the chainsaw does not actually cut anything.
Note to iPod Touch 1st Gen: Crazy Chainsaw will work on your iPod, but without speakers or vibrate it’s not as fun.
Crazy Chainsaw from Ezone.com the makers of Crazy Snowboard, Crazy Lighter, Crazy Dummy and lots of other crazy apps.