$0.00 from Left Coast Logic
Finally, a Calendar with a Brain.
SmartTime uses advanced logic to organize and prioritize tasks, deadlines and appointments into a simple day view.
This Free version introduces you to the unique features that propelled SmartTime to the top of the charts for task management applications on the iPhone:
– Looks at your appointments, then schedules time for your tasks.
– Combines tasks and appointments into one view.
– Allows you to see how many tasks you can accomplish today. And tomorrow.
– Move tasks with your fingertips and watch the fun as SmartTime re-organizes everything else in response.
ONLY IN FULL VERSION:
– Backup and Restore Data and User Settings
– Synchronize with Google Calendar (Beta)
– Create Projects and map each to a different Google Calendar
– Share Tasks & Appointments with friends via Email
– Integrated with Google Maps and GPS
– One-tap Phone calling from a SmartTime item
– Advanced Filtering
– Landscape Week view
– Time Jumper to go quickly to specific dates
ONLY IN FULL VERSION 3.0 (coming end March):
– Week View with “Time Finder” to quickly see allocated time
– Month View with “Live Balance” shading to view time usage intuitively
Thought this might interest some. I think it’s got a lot of potential: Product homepage: http://www.leftcoastlogic.com/ Appstore link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M…290995843&mt=8 There’s a free version also. …
Forum Review: SmartTime for the iPhone
Smarttime Forum Review by msbaylor (see forum post for video highlight!) For more Forum Reviews, see the TiPb iPhone App Store Forum! The SmartTime application is a simple yet complex to-do application. When creating a task/event, …