$0.99 from Assistronics, LLC
Rock-paper-scissors (sometimes spelled roshambo) is a popular two-person hand game.
The objective is to select a gesture which defeats that of the opponent. Gestures are resolved as follows:
– Scissors cuts Paper; scissors wins.
– Paper covers Rock; paper wins.
– Rock crushes Lizard; rock wins.
– Lizard poisons Spock; lizard wins.
– Spock smashes Scissors; Spock wins.
– Scissors decapitates Lizard; scissors wins.
– Lizard eats Paper; lizard wins.
– Paper disproves Spock; paper wins.
– Spock vaporizes Rock; Spock wins.
– Rock crushes Scissors; rock wins.
If both players choose the same gesture, the game is tied and played again.
This version supports single player mode (i.e. against the computer). And multiplayer mode against another player with an iPhone/iPod Touch. Multiplayer mode only works over a local WiFi network connection.
Options include the ability to choose from three different gesture image sets: hands, pictures, text.
We hope you enjoy this version of Rock Paper Scissors.
Added new game play type Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock (invented by Sam Kass).
Application name changed to RPSXtreme.
NOTE: If you have trouble downloading this application make sure you have the latest iPhone OS update.