$4.99 from Michael Zinman
GelCalc is an iPhone/iPod touch app for stage lighting designers, electricians, and stage hands.
Quickly calculate number of sheets of gel, best cutting direction to yield the most frames per/sheet and pricing.
As you type in new frame sizes, it will be added to the picker. You can reset the picker by shaking your device several times.
• Lookup over 100 popular frame, sheet and roll sizes
• Use inches or centimeters
• Determine total sheets required
• Determine total yield per sheet
• Determine best cutting direction for rectangular frames
• Determine pricing information, including sales tax
More lighting related apps online at http://www.LightingiPhoneApps.com or search “Michael Zinman” in the App Store.
Two New LED Lighting Products from City Theatrical. City Theatrical has launched two innovative new LED lighting products utilizing Philips Color Kinetics LEDs: The MasterBlast™ is a battery powered lighting fixture with SHoW DMX™ …