$3.99 from HLW
iTap turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a WiFi-enabled touchpad and keyboard for your Mac or your PC.
– A Zero-Button layout mimicking the trackpad found on late-2009 MacBooks and MacBook Pros.
– Dragging without using the buttons via the standard dragging gesture (Tap, then hold and move).
– Preserve energy by allowing the device to sleep while running iTap and ceasing to use the WiFi during sleep.
– Supports PCs (XP and Vista) and Macs (10.4 Tiger and 10.5 Leopard)
– Full mouse emulation including right clicks, scrolling and dragging
– Keyboard input, including multimedia keys e.g. for volume control
– Configureable layout (Portrait or Landscape) and number of buttons (1 or 2)
– Switch between different computers
– Autodetection of available devices – Usually no need to configure IP addresses or such
Instead of forcing you to hit tiny buttons or scrolling areas with your fingers, iTap exploits the advanced multi-touch capabilities of the iPhone and iPod touch to provide the experience of a real touch pad. For example, scrolling works by placing two fingers on the screen and swiping horizontally or vertically (Horizontal scrolling is currently only supported with the Mac receiver software).
Everyone’s taste is different – and iTap respects that. Portrait or landscape mode? One or two buttons? Pointer and scrolling speed? Tap on the screen to click? All things that you can configure according you your very own set of preferences.
Our iTap receiver software can be used without installation on both Macs and PCs. Simply download the correct version (Standard Mac version, or the portable PC version), store it on a USB pen drive, and take it with you wherever you go.
– A PC running Windows XP or Vista (32 or 64 bit), or a Mac running OS X 10.4 or 10.5
– For autodetection to work the computer and the device must be on the same broadcast domain (Usually fullfilled on home networks)
– Support for context sensitive iPhone keyboards (Those which suggest possible words or symbols based on what you already typed)
App Review: iTap
I use an Mini 1000 for work running Windows XP. I know, I know. Blasphemy. It was free, so I’ll take it. If anyone has ever used or handled a netbook you’ve come to realize that the trackpad is something to hate. …
iTap: trasforma l’iPhone in un touchpad
Con iTap è possibile utilizzare l’iPhone come touchpad e come tastiera, per controllare a distanza computer Mac o Windows. Titolo: iTap. Prezzo: 2,99 euro. Dimensione: 300 Kb. Link AppStore. Con questo programma possiamo utilizzare …