$2.99 from ourLivez
iNewz is the ultimate electronic newspaper, aggregating articles from top news sources in to a single, easy to use application. No configuration needed. Rapid access to categorized news from around the world.
Tap the headline and an integrated browser page will open taking you straight to the selected article on the source’s website. If you like it, save it to your Delicious bookmarks, publish it to your Twitter feed or email it to your friends.
◆ Top international news sources:
• Australia: ABC, Herald Sun, Hobart Mercury, Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian, The Daily Telegraph, news.com.au
• Canada: CBC, Globe and Mail, National Post, Toronto Star, Toronto Sun + Canoë, cyberpresse.ca, Le Devoir and Radio Canada
• France: France 2, France 24, L’Equipe, l’Humanité, La Croix, La Tribune, Le Figaro, Le Monde, Le Parisien, Les Echos, Libération, RFI and TF1
• Hong Kong: Asia Times, Hong Kong News, news.gov.hk, The Standard
• Ireland: Breaking News, Independent, Irish Examiner, Irish Times, RTE
• Malaysia: Bernama, MalaysiaKini, Malaysian Insider, New Straits Times, The Star
• New Zealand: NZCity, New Zealand Herald, Scoop, Stuff.co.nz, TVNZ
• South Africa: Cape Times, Daily News, IOL, Mail & Guardian, News24, Post, South Africa News, Sowetan, Sunday Independent, Sunday Tribune, The Herald, The Times
• UK: BBC News, ITN, Sky News, The Daily Mail, The Guardian, The Independent, The Mirror, The Sun, The Telegraph, The Times
• US: Associated Press, Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Chicago Tribune, CNN, FoxNews, LA Times, NPR, NY Times, Reuters, SF Chronicle, Washington Post
◆ Share to Twitter, Del.icio.us or via email
◆ Offline summaries
◆ Auto-rotation support
◆ New/read article indication & bookmarking
OTHER OURLIVEZ APPS:
Like iNewz? Check out our other news apps: iNewz Tech, iNewz Green.
We’re interested to know what you think. Please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to incorporate them in future versions.
IPhone to the Max
I am using my Iphone to the extreme at the moment. My goal is to use it to the absolute maximum to get the best possible benefit. Here is a list of applications and their purposes: Organising my Day: …