$3.99 from MooCowMusic
Pianist – The _ORIGINAL_ iPhone and iPod Touch Piano.
*** One of the Apple iTunes ‘Top 10 Music Applications’ for 2008! ***
Pianist is a virtual piano for your iPhone or iPod Touch that enables you to compose music while on the move on a musical “scratchpad”, or just jam with your friends.
– Full 88 key piano keyboard sampled from a real piano for maximum authenticity.
– Record and save your compositions for later playback. Overdub as many times as you want, and remove unwanted notes.
– Realistic graphics with 3D keys that press down at your touch.
– Virtual “Soft” and “Sustain” pedals, and expression depending on where you press the key.
– Zoomable keyboard allows you to display between one and two octaves across the screen.
– Optional dual keyboard layout allows you to reach even more keys without the need to scroll. Up to four octaves can be displayed and played at once.
– Jump to any part of the keyboard instantly.
– Stay in time with a completely configurable metronome.
– Create truly complex piano pieces with multiple parts that span several octaves by overdubbing the current song.
– Intuitive user-interface that feels more like a digital piano than a computer application.
We believe you should never buy something unseen, so all our applications have comprehensive video demos on our website (http://moocowmusic.com)
From the company that brought you the critically acclaimed Top 10 iPhone applications: Band, Guitarist, Organist, and Bassist.
[Note: As most people will already know, it is a good idea to reboot your iPhone/iPod every few days by holding down the power button for ten seconds. This will allow larger apps such as Pianist to continue to run correctly. This is not a fault of the application.]
All our updates are, and will continue to be, free.