$5.99 from Senygma Inc.
Track the following all in one app:
– STRENGTH TRAINING
– AEROBIC EXERCISES
– VITAL STATISTICS
A single great app to track and visualize many aspects of strength training, aerobic exercise, and vital statistics. No need to buy several apps to track the many aspects of health and fitness.
As information is recorded over time you can see detailed graphs to understand trends.
You can email the information in a format that can be read by the popular spread sheet applications.
Since this information may be very important to you, you can back it up to your computer is connected to the same wireless system as your iPhone/iPod. No more relying on iTunes to backup your data.
Track Aerobic Activities:
– Several aerobic activities are set up by default.
– If the activity you want to track is not in the default list then you can create your own.
– Each activity can have over 40 attributes. You get to choose them (speed, distance, calories, heart rate, notes, etc).
Track Strength Training:
– Several strength training exercises are set up by default.
– If the exercise you want to track is not in the default list then you can create your own.
– Each exercise tracks notes, number of sets, and for each set, you can track weight, reps, and rest time.
Track Vital Statistics:
– BMI (automatically calculated for you)
– Body fat
– Blood pressure (systolic, diastolic, mean arterial pressure)
– Resting heart rate
– Cholesterol (HDL, LDL, total, & triglycerides)
– Blood sugar (including hemoglobin A1c)
– Calories consumed
– Fat consumed
– Body temperature
– Which each stat you can also record simple notes.
– Each person can have their own profile including name, age, height, & gender, with ideal weight calculated for you.
– Sophisticated graphing containing averages and totals. Trends are based on week, month, year, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 365 days, or all. You can graph two details together for a direct comparison.
– Supports both english and metric system.
– International character support for any text typed in.
To see all the details of this app, view the complete Users Guide on the website at http://www.senygma.com.
Apps On Sale In The App Store on 01/31/2009
This is your daily serving of iPhone and iPod Touch applications on sale. Today, iPhone Download Blog is bringing you the latest apps that are currently on sale in the App Store. Some of them are even free! If you were hesitating about …
Category: Healthcare & Fitness FitView went from $5.99 to $2.99 Click here to download it on iTunes. © Sebastien for iPhone Download Blog, 2009. | Apps On Sale | Visit our iPhone Store | Want to blog about the iPhone? | Permalink.
Nine iPhone Apps to Keep You Fit
The Apple Blog has a great article listing nine iPhone apps that can help keep you fit: 9 iPhone Apps to Keep You Fit | TheAppleBlog. Here are their choices: Restaurant Nutrition; LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker; Weightbot …
FitView: Achieve a Wide-Angle Outlook on Your Fitness
Sometimes, all you’re looking for is a quick, accessible way to review your workout history and progress. If that’s what you need, and you don’t mind doing a little data entry to get it, FitView might be the iPhone/iPod touch app for …