$1.99 from ZappTek
Legends brings you: The Internet’s Demise by Erik Sean Nelson.
This science fiction short story tells of a digital future where pen and paper are illegal and terrorists threaten to destroy all of Human Knowledge on the Web. All of humanity’s hope lies with one man who thinks he can stop the deletion of every byte on Earth.
– 31 pages in reader
– double-tap scalable text
– triple-tap inversion for low-light reading
– portrait & landscape reading, with orientation locking
– opens to your last read page
– easily find more Legends to read via the info page
– includes bookmarks
– add notes to any page
– notes are automatically bookmarked