$1.99 from eNATAL LLC
Finally, a flexible, quick, and easy-to-use calendar for the rest of us!
The built-in Calendar app is a great multi-function appointment calendar, but it is way too much and way too complicated if you just want to mark a day as “special”. And if you want to mark a series of days as special, Calendar becomes painful to use. xoCal lets you effortlessly mark any day, or even a series of days, as important without struggling with an endless parade of screens, fiddling with on-screen keyboards, or tapping buttons one after another.
You can mark any special day with just ONE tap with xoCal! If you want to “circle the day” as extra special, then just double-tap on the day. And if you want to mark several days in a row, just sweep your fingertip across those days. That’s it! No other screens, no keyboards, no buttons, and no pain!
And to make xoCal even more useful, you can pick six colors for the Xs and Os and assign each color your own special meaning (e.g. green for holidays, blue for sick days, purple for massage appointments, etc.).
xoCal is amazing for keeping track of your work schedule or those “special” days. You can use xoCal to make sure you do something every day or note the days that you don’t intend to do anything (e.g. vacations, days off, etc.). You can decide what days are important to you, how you mark them, and what color they are to note anything with xoCal.
COMMENT ABOUT REVIEWS: xoCal has been purchased by thousands of happy and satisfied users. We also very much appreciate user suggestions for future enhancements to xoCal. However, regarding loss of marks and unreliability in several of the reviews, there has NOT been even one support email reporting loss of calendar marks nor have we found any evidence of unreliability in our testing. If there truly was a reproducible bug or problem, we would correct it, and issue an update immediately. So, we would ask any customer that experiences a reproducible problem that they contact us at info@eNATAL.com.
– Tap a day to mark it with an “X”
– Tap a marked day to remove the “X”
– Double-tap a day to “circle the day”
– Double-tap any circled day to remove the circle
– Swipe right on the calendar to mark a series of days with an “X”
– Swipe left on the calendar to remove even one, or a series of marks OR circles
– Swipe up on the calendar to flip to the next month
– Swipe down on the calendar to flip to the previous month
– Swipe quickly, or slowly, right or left on the calendar header to quickly, or slowly, change months
– Swipe right or left on the daily information footer to change the mark color and your legend for the next Xs and Os
– Double-tap on the footer to return to the current day
– Tap on the padlock icon in the upper left corner to lock xoCal to prevent changes, and tap the icon again to unlock xoCal
– Tap on the information “i” icon in the upper right corner to edit your legends for the xoCal colors
Note: Only one X and one O can be marked for any date (e.g. there cannot be a blue X and a red X for the same date, but there can be a blue X and a red O for that date).