$1.99 from R.B. Designs
Pregnancy Tracker is designed to give you a quick and easy way to see the current progress of your pregnancy.
The easy to read display shows you the Estimated Due Date (EDD), the Countdown (time left until your baby arrives), Gestational Age (age of the baby), Trimester you are on, and an approximation on the size of the baby for the current week you are on. The size is now viewable with either English Units or Metric Units.
To figure out the Estimated Due Date you are offered four methods to choose from: the count-back method, 40 week method, 266 day method, and the estimated due date (usually given to you by the doctor at check ups). No matter which method you choose the tracking works just the same always keeping you up to date on the progress of your pregnancy. When people ask how far along you are or how much longer you have left the answer couldn’t be easier to get.
All of the settings are also saved so the next time you open the program you will not have to re-input your information.
Q; Why is the gestational age week different from the week seen on Week by Week or Photo Booth?
A: The reason for this is that when for example your gestational age is at 19 weeks 5 days you have completed 19 weeks so you are currently on Week 20 or the 20th week of your pregnancy.
* Quick view of the progress of your baby, including:
– Gestational Age, Trimester, Countdown, Due Date, Size
* Estimated weight and size of the baby
* Comparison of the baby size with a piece of fruit
* Weight and size viewable in English Units and Metric Units
* Four methods for figuring out and entering your due date
* All settings are saved
* Info about what is happening each week of your pregnancy to you and your baby
* Take a picture of yourself each week to keep track of your progress, you can also send these pictures to your devices library to sync to your computer (iphone users only for photo booth feature).
Please check out our newest app, My Baby’s Name, available now in the app store to help you find the perfect name for your little one.