$1.99 from Ractor
Folders lets you store, view, password protect and even hide entire folders of your private documents on the iPhone and iPod Touch. Store and view everything from photos and videos to PDF and Word documents!
With Folders transferring your files to the iPhone has never been easier! Transfer files to and from your PC or Mac via WiFi, even share files between iPhones! With Folders you can manage your documents using a web browser on any PC on your WiFi network. You can also import files directly from the Web, from the Photo Library, or your iPhone camera. Folders also has built in support for unzipping archive files so you can move large numbers of files at once to your iPhone.
– Store and view images, movies, and documents (PDF, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Text)
– Lock folders to prevent viewing and deletion by anyone without your password.
– Create hidden folders that only appear after you enter your password.
– Manage your folders and upload files to your iPhone using a web browser on your PC or Mac
– Import files directly from the web, or even from your PC with Web Sharing enabled.
– Support for unzipping zip archive files.
– Export files to any PC on your network with WiFi export!
– Great for importing eBooks!
– Import from the Photo Library and the iPhone camera.
– Works in portrait and landscape mode.
– Supports gestures when viewing files including pinching, zooming, panning and paging.
– Folders also doubles as a viewer for all your files! Folders supports all of the following file types, and more:
Images (jpg, gif, png, bmp)
Video (mp4, m4v, mov)
Audio (mp3, aac)
Office (doc, excel, powerpoint)
Text (PDF, txt)
INSTRUCTIONS & TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE:
http://foldersapp.com/ has a User Guide with instructions on how to use the application, including how to import files from both Macs and PCs.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT UPDATING: To ensure a smooth update with any iPhone software, please turn off the iPhone and start it fresh before downloading the update. Allow the program to finish updating before doing anything else with the iPhone.
NOTE ABOUT EMAIL ATTACHMENTS: Please note that you cannot save email attachments to Folders. Saving email attachments is the job of the email program and cannot be added to any 3rd party application.
Keywords: Photo Vault, Video Vault, Photo Safe, Video Safe, Picture Safe, Picture Vault, Air Sharing, FileMagnet