$1.99 from ZappTek
Legends brings you: The Silver Knife by New York Times Bestselling author Michael A. Stackpole.
1923. London. The Great War is over. Everyone has secrets, and, unlike wine, they don’t age well. Doctor Watson thought his secret lay buried until Holmes – Farrel Holmes, a young, American cousin of the great detective – arrives on his doorstep, covered in blood.
Czarist exiles, German mystics and the oddest addition to the Holmes canon all meet in The Silver Knife.
– 37 pages in reader
– double-tap scalable text
– triple-tap inversion for low-light reading
– portrait & landscape reading, with orientation locking
– opens to your last read page
– easily find more Legends to read via the info page
– includes bookmarks
– add notes to any page
– notes are automatically bookmarked