$3.99 from Izatt International
Veteran App: Since August 2008
“The trip log that I liked best is MileBug from Izatt International.” — The Apple Blog
“MileBug is a mileage tracker for your iPhone or iPod Touch that makes it super easy to. . .track your mileage. This is great if you need to report your mileage to your boss. . .the [IRS]. . .or for any personal reasons.” — App Store Apps
“Milebug saves you time and money; and is a MUST have for any business owner.” — iReviewiPhoneApps
For a VIDEO review from Ryan Ritchey at TheDigitalLifestyle.TV, see http://tinyurl.com/milebug-video.
For more reviewer quotes, see:
MileBug is a beautiful app that makes it easy to track your tax-deductible mileage on your iPhone or iPod Touch! A great mileage tracker!
Although gas prices have taken a dive, IRS tax deduction rates are still 55 cents/mile for 2009! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With Milebug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
PLUS: See MileBug LITE! (FREE)
Full-featured, simply limits to 10 Trips.
Just email a report, empty the list, and record 10 more!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE businesses!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE charities!
• Track miles for “Medical” or even “Other”!
• Setup multiple vehicles…and name them!
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Odometer screen updates when changing vehicles
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Incomplete trip badge on home screen icon
• Intuitive native iPhone interface
• Choose start screen in iPhone/iPod Settings
• How few miles will it take *you* to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: http://www.milebug.com (leave comments!)