$1.99 from GP Apps
What’s new in v4.5:
* easily note and view your menstrual symptoms, including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, and Headaches.
* see which day you are in your period in our updated calendar view
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods! And it’s cute on your phone too!
Avoid embarrassing accidents and other inconveniences by easily tracking your menstrual periods and predicting the start of your next one. Period Tracker helps you never to be caught off guard again.
Simply press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months’ menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
Period Tracker also shows which days you are most likely to become pregnant by showing you a pink flower in the middle of your home screen during your predicted ovulation and the rest of your six day “fertile window.” To predict your ovulation, Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of your next period. However, each woman’s ovulation and cycle can vary depending on her genetics, health, and age. Therefore, Period Tracker should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
1. Discreet iPhone icon that reads “P Tracker”
2. Super simple interface to log your periods. (Edit and delete period start dates on Log page.)
3. Month calendar view shows current and future period dates, as well as ovulation and fertile days.
4. Quickly add notes to any day of your calendar (can add period end day, intimacy, cramps, spotting, headaches, flow-notes, and custom notes).
5. Shows number of days late on homescreen
6. Export your notes to email
7. Passcode option that looks great and functions well.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.