$0.99 from EdgeRift, Inc.
Say hello to FastCall, a faster way to find, call, SMS, and e-mail your contacts. FastCall learns from your usage habits to intelligently help you find the right person every time.
FastCall is faster than QWERTY with a specially designed keypad, making it ideal for one-handed searching. In just a few taps, you’ll be able to find anyone. Can’t remember the name? Just type in the title or company/organization.
See who’s hot (and who’s not) with Heatmap. Contacts you frequently communicate with appear in hot colors. All others are displayed in cooler colors. What’s more, Heatmap learns from your usage habits, so it’s always getting smarter. You can even sort by Most Frequently Accessed so that the hottest contacts always appear at the top of the search results.
* On sale for a limited time only! *
● Find contacts using either Quick Search (fastest) or Advanced Search*
● Sort by First Name, Last Name; Last Name, First Name; and Most Frequently Accessed
● Heatmap displays frequently accessed contacts in “hot” colors
● Call, SMS, and e-mail using the Quick Connect view that’s designed with speed in mind
● Unique keyboard combines multiple letters on each button to improve typing accuracy (each button has a larger surface area than the built-in iPhone keyboard)
● Accelerometer support – shake to clear a search and start over
● International support – searches diacritical marks
● Works with thousands of contacts; tested with up to 10,000!
● Fullscreen Support (for viewing contacts on the list view)
* Quick Search searches first name, last name, and company/organization fields. Advanced Search searches all name fields (prefix, first name, middle name, last name, suffix) as well as company/organization and title fields.
Comments, feature requests, suggestions? We want to hear from you so that we can make FastCall even better! Let us know by contacting us at:
"So Long 2008" Giveaway – FastCall
I love my iPhone, but truth be told, it’s actually not the best phone I’ve ever used. It needs voice dial, but doesn’t have it. It needs an “intelligent dialer” that lets you simply begin dialing a number or a name and it immediately …