$49.99 from Inner Fence, LLC
AS SEEN ON TV &
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
Credit Card Terminal is featured in Apple’s recent small business ad campaign, including the new “Office” TV commercial. Watch the video and learn more:
*** $50 GIFT CARD OFFER ** APRIL 15-30 ***
Qualify for a $50 iTunes Gift Card when you purchase Credit Card Terminal and sign up for Authorize.Net through our website. Learn more:
« DESCRIPTION »
Turn your iPhone into a mobile credit card terminal and accept customer payments when you’re on the go. It’s the simple, secure way to ensure you never miss a sale.
• Process away from your regular place of business
• Deal with declined cards on-site
• iPhone or iPod touch — no special hardware
• Requires Authorize.Net® to process charges
• Web Site: http://innerfence.com/terminal
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
« SIGN UP FOR AUTHORIZE.NET WITH US »
We offer a great merchant account, and we’re happy to share all our rates with you up front. If you have any further questions, call 1-800-895-4085.
$25/month, 19-24¢/transaction, 2.09% qualified, 3.79% non-qualified.
No yearly, setup, termination, minimum processing, application, “shipping”, or other hidden fees.
What’s qualified? US consumer credit and debit cards typically receive the qualified (lower) rate as long as you collect the zip code for verification.
« FEATURES »
• Easy one-time set up: your API Login ID and Transaction Key are collected once, tested, then stored securely in the Apple Keychain.
• Simple, fast entry of credit card number, expiration date, transaction amount, card security code, and zip code all on the main screen.
• Tap “More” to enter more info: email, phone number, first name, last name, address, city, state, country, invoice number, description.
• Fast transactions over cell networks (Edge/3G) or wireless internet (Wi-Fi).
• Increased fraud protection: supports Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card Security Code (CVV2/CVC/CID).
• Instant feedback for approved or declined charges.
• Securely transmits card numbers directly to Authorize.Net using SSL encryption. Card numbers are not stored on your phone.
• Optional transaction history log keeps track of charges and allows refunds.
• Use Authorize.Net features like email receipts, QuickBooks integration, transaction history, and reports.
• Complete payment system when combined with one of our partner apps: Ring It Up (point of sale), Timewerks (invoicing), or MarginCalc (simple profit margin calculator).
« TECHNICAL SUPPORT »
We guarantee a response to tech support emails within 24 hours, and we generally reply in a couple of hours. So if you have any trouble setting things up, just email us at email@example.com.
Phone tech support is provided if you sign up for Authorize.Net through our web site.
« ABOUT AUTHORIZE.NET »
Authorize.Net® is a leading provider of payment gateway services since 1996, and the #1 provider in the US. You can use an existing Authorize.Net account if you already have one, or sign up through our web site. Use your account to:
• Accept payment on your iPhone
• Accept payment on your PC or Mac
• Accept payment on your web site
« BEFORE YOU BUY »
AUTHORIZE.NET MERCHANT ACCOUNT NEEDED
VISIT OUR WEB SITE FOR DETAILS
Credit Card Terminal is also known as CC Terminal or CCTerminal.
Timewerks Puts Mobile Billing Right to Work
timewerks mobile billing iphone app Well-crafted billing apps for the iPhone and iPod touch are as hard to find as a sinner on Sunday, but Sorth’s Timewerks: Mobile Billing is the best one I’ve come across. …
New iPhone commercials highlight more useful apps
Section: Apple, Apple News, Commercials, iPhone, iPhone, iPhone SDK & Apps. Apple has created and is now airing three more of their clever iPhone commercials. These three ads are no different than all of the prior ads that showcase some …
iPhone Ad Breakdown: Itchy, Office, Student
Apple has started showing three new TV spots in the “There’s an app for that” series. These new ads focus on the outdoors, small business, and college students. Here’sa breakdown of the three apps highlighted in each ad. …
Tre nuovi spot per iPhone
Dopo Fix e Check, ecco tre nuovi spot dedicati al telefono con la mela che esaltano facilità d’uso, completezza ed utilità in pochi e convincenti secondi. Student, il primo dei tre, passa in rassegna Apartments (gratuita ma disponibile …
Three New iPhone Ads!!!
iBird Explorer+. Monday Apple released three new iPhone ads in their “there’s an App for that” ad campaign bringing the total up to 8. The three new ads are titled: Itchy, Office, and Student. Itchy is a nature based commercial which …
Apple Unleashes 3 New “There’s an App for That” iPhone Commercials
Turned on my TV last night and what did I see? A new iPhone commercial showing off apps to me! Still on the “There’s an App for That” theme, these new commercials are titled Itchy, Office, and Student. Here’s the list and the iTunes App …
Apple Posts Three New iPhone Ads
Apple has posted three new iPhone ads: Itchy, Office, and Student. Itchy features apps being used on while on a nature walk: – Compass Go – iBird Explorer Plus – How To Videos from Howcast.com Office features apps being used for sales …
Apple ievietojuši 3 jaunus iPhone video ads
“Itchy” Lietotās programmas: – Compass Go – iBird Explorer Plus – How To Videos from Howcast.com. “Office” Lietotās programmas: – Credit Card Terminal – Print & Share – FedEx Mobile for iPhone. “Student” Lietotās programmas: …
Apple Releases Three New iPhone Ads: 'Itchy', 'Office', and 'Student'
Apple today posted three new iPhone commercials to their ad gallery. – Itchy features three apps linked by the common theme of being used on a nature walk: Compass Go [App Store, $1.99], iBird Explorer Plus [App Store, $19.99], …
3 новых рекламных ролика от Apple для iPhone
Itchy us: вошли CompassGo($1.99), iBird Explorer Plus($19.99) и Howcast Videos(Free). Office us: вошли Credit Card Terminal($49.99), Print and Share($6.99) и FedEx Mobile(Free). Student us: вошли Apartments(Free), SnapTell(Free) и …