$1.99 from rubbleDev
Chord Play 2.0
Chord Play 2.0 lets you play chords on your iPhone and iPod Touch in a guitar 6 string interface. Simply tap on chords you want to play and then use the 6 strings to play the notes of the chord as you would on a guitar. You can pick and choose up to 12 chords to have in front of you at any time. You can easily save your song layouts to use any time.
Chord Play comes with multiple sounds to play with: Acoustic guitar, Electric guitar, Distorted guitar, Mute Pluck guitar, and even Piano.
Chord Play also features a built in library of 1600+ chords to choose from. Have other custom chords you want to use? The chord creator lets you define & save even more chords to use. Use sliders to position guitar strings to which fret you’d like them to play and then save the chord for use.
* Play chords using 6 strings like on a guitar
* Acoustic guitar, Electric guitar, Distorted guitar, Mute Pluck guitar & Piano sounds to play with
* Built in chord library of 1600+ chords to choose from
* Tab notation shown above strings for guitarist reference
* Position up to 12 chords for your most accessible chord layout
* Save and load song layouts for easy switching
* Easily define & save custom chords up to the 15th fret using the chord creator