$9.99 from EpIPhone Coders’ Guild
Chosen Apple’s AppStore Pick of the Week!
iSpend is a powerful yet easy-to-use expense log that lets you track travel and business expenses as you incur them.
If you need to balance your checkbook, or graph how much you spend on beer each week, this app is not for you.
If you know what it means to pore over faded receipts and crumpled napkins, struggling to construct a plausible story for Accounting, if every cab fare you forget to document comes out of your pocket, iSpend will save you time and money. iSpend lets you enter new expenses in seconds so you will know what you spent when.
Using iSpend you will easily switch among multiple expense logs each with its own custom categories and payment types. Define custom units for a category to enter miles, hours, or even another currency, that will automatically be converted to your base currency. The powerful outline view lets you quickly scroll through all your expense entries, or collapse entire categories into summaries with a touch.
Getting your data out of your phone can be as important as getting it in, so iSpend lets you export your expense report or CSV data directly to any web browser on your wifi network, even another iPhone, with no extra software to install. You can also export reports or spreadsheets directly to the free Google Docs service, for even more editing, export, and sharing options, or email expenses.
– Outliner mode expense log: collapse entire categories to totals
– Live cost summaries, hide unused categories
– Easily customizeable categories for expenses
– Customizable Payment types, date export format
– Customizable, flexible per-category units system supports mileage, hourly costs, and different currencies/exchange rates within an expense log
– Reuse custom category and payment types with templates
– Add notes to expense log, exported as report header
– Email export expense log to Excel, Numbers, etc. via CSV format.
– Export expenses to Google Docs as report or spreadsheet*
– Set different currency for each expense log.
– Snap photos of receipts from within the app, store them in iPhone camera roll for easy access from any app.
– Negative entries shown in red, to make budgeting or per diem accounting easy
– Deutsch, Español, Francais
– As always, free support is available on our user forum, or by emailing “epiphonecoders at mac dot com”
* Google Docs features require a free Google account.