$9.99 from Triple Creeks Studio
* * * As seen in Fitness magazine! * * *
Woman Calendar is a lifestyle calendar for women and men. It is a powerful tool for those who try to conceive, avoid pregnancy, schedule special occasions, or make plans around fertility cycles. It can also be used to track menstrual periods to monitor a woman’s physical conditions and schedule activities accordingly.
* Keep a log of biological data such as menstrual periods, basal body temperature, ovulation, and weight; record physical conditions such as cramps, PMS, and sexual activities; and design and track your very own data
* Plot your daily basal body temperature chart and weight chart over a menstrual cycle or over a month
* Use the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) method to forecast fertility cycles
* Easily navigate through, organize, preview, and edit your records in a calendar interface
* Export saved data from a selected range of dates in CSV format via email, to backup data, work with other desktop and online applications, or print out a hard copy for your next doctor’s appointment
* Password protection to keep your personal records safe
* Write down your daily thoughts, and share your journals via email with your friends and family
– Calendar view: use the calendar to create, edit, organize, navigate through, and preview your historic records. A mark on a specific date indicates the type of records saved for that date. It also tells which day you are in your cycle.
– Cycles view: lists historic data on menstrual periods and two upcoming periods estimated based on your input
– BBT Chart view: shows your BBT chart with cervical fluid and ovulation day over a menstrual cycle
– Forecast view: illustrates your fertility cycles in the future
– Charts view: plots weight and temperature data over a month
– Lists view: provides another user-friendly way to review the data by category
– Preferences view: allows you to manually override the parameters used in the forecast function, ignore longer cycles, customize your own data tracking, and set other preferences
Woman Calendar makes forecasts on fertility cycles based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM). Please take some time to learn FAM in order to use all the features provided by Woman Calendar. You can find related materials on FAM on the Internet.
For more accurate results, please mark the beginning dates (checkbox) of your menstrual periods in the Woman Calendar app every month. Most forecast features need these records to calculate.
* Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) is NOT 100% accurate
* Please consult a doctor before using the Fertility Awareness Method
Please write a review. We would like to hear your thoughts and feedback! Please email us your bug report and suggestions too.
keyword: period calendar, period, menstrual, mensis, cycle, ovulation, fertile, fertility, pregnancy, PMS, BBT, weight, lady, cervical, menses
Woman Calendar: Monitare il ciclo mestruale, e non solo, con iPhone
[[Show as slideshow]]. Disponibile in AppStore Woman Calendar, un utilissima applicazione rivolta sopratutto al pubblico femminile, che permette di monitare il ciclo mestruale, peso, temperatura ed altri importanti informazioni. …
Use iPhone for Family Planning, Relationship Maintenance
You may know there are now 2345 fart-oriented applications on the iTunes AppStore, but were you aware of the growing number of ways the iPhone and iPod Touch can help you keep track of your own or (more likely) your mate’s menstrual …